Let it be a reminder to all cadets that the following rules and regulations are strictly enforced on campus:
1) No Cadet under Third Year may be in the possession of a firearm, musket, or other such projectile weaponry.
2) Those Cadets enlisted in the Third Year may make use of the snaplock muskets stored in Senor Allende's rooms, with his express written permission. Weapons may only be discharged in the appropriate, designated areas.
3) Cadets enrolled in the Musketeer program will be required to purchase their own snaplock musket, and may only do so under the supervision of myself or Senor Allende. Said muskets may be stored in one's own dormitory.
4) All Cadets, regardless of level or experience, may have on hand a rapier and/or a knife, provided it was acquired through legitimate and honorable means. Said weaponry should be kept on one's person at all times, and stored in one's dormitory when it is not appropriate.
5) All Cadets are forbidden from drawing rapiers or knives outside the designated dueling areas.
6) All muskets and firearms are forbidden outside the designated areas, though they may be carried if not cocked and loaded.
7) All rapiers and knives must remain in their sheaths and under the benches during Mass, or while inside the Mess Hall.
8) No firearms of any kind are allowed inside the chapel. They must be stored under the Cadet's seat during Mess Hall.
9) Any Cadet caught signing up as another Cadet for a duel, whether to impersonate that duelist, or to force cross-experience or undesired engagements, will be severely punished.
10) Any Cadet caught stealing from another Cadet, from a staff member, or from the school, will be expelled and face legal action.
11) Any Cadet caught with alcohol or spirits on campus will face discipline and possible expulsion.
12) Any student caught fighting outside of the designated area or who deliberately harasses another Cadet will face disciplinary action.
13) Any student who is intoxicated or otherwise disruptive will face disciplinary action.
14) Failure to attend Mass or classes regularly will result in expulsion from the campus.
15) Any student caught bringing a woman onto school grounds will be dealt with harshly. Women are not, under any circumstances, allowed inside school grounds or at school events. Regardless of the woman's class, position, or occupation, they are not allowed on campus, and are expressly forbidden from the dormitories.
In addition, whomever is leaving pieces of the previous night's dinner scattered across the lawns the following day: Stop it immediately. It is wasteful and disrespectful. Also, the birds are attacking the younger Cadets, looking for scraps. It is deplorable.
A reminder to all students: ALL DUELING AND PUBLIC QUARRELING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN WITHIN THE CITY LIMITS, BY ORDER OF THE CARDINAL AND REQUEST OF THE KING. ANY STUDENT CAUGHT DUELING OR ENGAGING IN PUBLIC QUARRELING WILL BE PUNISHED SEVERELY AND WILL FACE THE LAW'S PENALTIES ENACTED TO THEIR FULLEST EXTENT.